Small Animal Veterinary Clinic for Sale in Solano County, California
This highly regarded veterinary practice has been a staple in the beautiful area of north-central California for nearly 50 years! Nestled within the San Francisco Bay Area, the city offers an appealing blend of urban convenience and suburban tranquility. Its strategic location lends easy access to bustling job markets, attractions, and amenities while enjoying a more affordable cost of living.
The city is known for its diversity, welcoming people, and tight-knit, inclusive community. With a range of housing options, the area accommodates various lifestyles and budgets. Moreover, the city’s commitment to education is evident through its well-regarded schools, making it an ideal place for families.
Beyond its practical advantages, the city boasts a thriving cultural scene and offers numerous parks and nature reserves to hike, bike, and connect with nature year-round. Additionally, its proximity to the popular Napa Valley wine country allows for renowned wine tasting, world-class dining, and enjoying the beautiful vineyard scenery.
The practice sits on more than a half-acre of real estate in a convenient location off a main thoroughfare and is easily accessible by a signalized junction. The facility consists of approximately 3,300 SF with 3 exam rooms, a treatment room, a surgery room, and much more.
Last year, the practice generated over $2.16 million in total revenue and is on track to hit $2.19 million this year. There is incredible potential to generate more revenue with a new owner working full-time. As it stands, the practice is closed on the weekends and operates with the owner and their associate working part-time. With plans to retire, the owner wishes to sell this thriving business along with the real estate. The associate DVM will continue working after the sale for a negotiable length of time.
In Association with Kristen Zimmerman | Licensed California Broker #02006632
The Undersigned understands that in connection with the possible acquisition of the veterinary practice, hereinafter referred to as the “Business” and specifically referred to by the LISTING CODE; PS Broker may furnish proprietary information which may include the financial condition and operational information of the Business.
Undersigned understands that PS Broker is the Seller’s Agent for all matters relating to the sale of any veterinary practice presented to Undersigned, and all contacts with PS Broker’s Exclusive Client, hereinafter referred to as “Seller”, shall only be negotiated through PS Broker.
Undersigned understands and agrees that the value of all veterinary practices depends on maintaining reliable employees and retaining clients who are loyal to the veterinarian and the practice. The Undersigned agrees that employees and clients could be lost if there is a premature announcement that the Seller intends to sell the Business; therefore, the release of such information before closing on the sale of the Business has a high probability of causing significant financial damage to the Seller and/or the Business.
Undersigned further understands and agrees that Seller and/or the Business would be damaged by disclosure of Seller’s or the Business’s financial information, client lists to competing veterinarians, or to other persons who may inadvertently or intentionally disclose such information to competitors.
In consideration for PS Broker providing confidential information relative to the Business to the Undersigned, the Undersigned agrees as follows:
1. Not to discuss any aspect of the Seller or Business disclosed by PS Broker with any other person, except immediate advisors, and prior to such permitted disclosures, each of my advisors agrees to maintain the same confidentiality. I accept full responsibility for the confidentiality of my advisors. In the event of a breach of this Non-Disclosure Agreement, I shall be responsible for any actual damages caused to a Seller or PS Broker, and such Seller may seek a legal injunction to prevent further disclosure.
2. Clients’ names and addresses, and detailed financial information of a Seller and Business are “trade secrets” as defined by the statutes of the state where the Business are located and cannot be disclosed for any purpose other than deciding whether to purchase the Business or not. Any disclosure of these trade secrets shall be actionable under the applicable statutes if not authorized in writing by the Seller or PS Broker.
3. Not to contact the Seller, their employees, suppliers, competitors, attorneys, accountants, or clients, except through PS Broker or without prior permission from PS Broker.
4. To evaluate all information within a reasonable period of time. If I decide not to purchase a Business presented by PS Broker, I shall return or destroy all written and tangible information, including notes I’ve made to PS Broker, and shall certify that all such information has been returned or destroyed, including any information disclosed to my advisors.
5. I understand that although certain information provided may be considered relevant, PS Broker makes no representation or warranty (implied or expressed) as to its accuracy or completeness. I agree to perform due diligence to my own satisfaction.
6. By selecting the “I Accept” button, I am signing this Agreement electronically. I agree that my electronic signature is the legal equivalent of my manual signature on this Non-Disclosure Agreement. By selecting “I Accept” I consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions. I further agree that by my use of a keypad, mouse, or other device to select an item, button, icon, or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide PS Broker or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes my signature (hereafter referred to as “E-Signature”), acceptance and agreement as if signed by me in writing. I also agree that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate my E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third-party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of my E-Signature or any resulting contract between me and PS Broker. I also represent that I am authorized to enter into this Agreement for all persons who own or are authorized to access any of my accounts and that such persons will be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Type: ALL PRACTICES (For Sale)
Area: 2.16M Gross Revenue | 2 Doctor
Property ID: CA33