Feline Veterinary Clinic for Sale in Eastern Washington
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY HALF THE ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE
This long-established feline practice rests in a city that is rich in history and is conveniently located near everything nature has to offer! The area provides outdoor enthusiasts ample opportunities for activities such as skiing, hiking, biking, boating, and ATV adventures. This unique region has access to more than 80 lakes and rivers, hiking trails, and more than 20 wineries. The city hosts famous year-round events, has a beautiful riverfront park, and is home to numerous art galleries, theaters, and music venues.
The practice location has an average weekday traffic count of over 14,000. There is enormous potential for a new owner as the practice gains an average of 50 new clients each month. The current owner/seller works approximately 30 hours per week along with their part-time associate and excellent relief veterinarians. The clinic has a fantastic support team and maintains 5-star reviews.
With significant year-over-year growth, this clinic is primed for expansion. The practice wrapped up 2022 with over $879K in total revenue and ended 2023 at $1.1 million. At its significantly reduced asking price, the practice is turnkey and ready for a new owner to jump in seamlessly!
The facility housing this feline practice consists of approximately 1,800 SF, and the property has room for expansion if a new owner wishes to do so. The current owner has already spoken with the City, who said an expansion would be no problem. The facility has been well-maintained and updated as needed, is well-equipped, and offers 2 exam rooms.
The current owner has enjoyed growing this feline practice and serving the local community for nearly 30 years; however, they are ready to retire and sell the practice along with the real estate. The seller is looking for someone to maintain the relationships established and build off the incredible legacy presented. The seller will help where needed to ensure a smooth and successful transition for the clinic and a new owner.
In Association with Kristen Zimmerman | Licensed Washington Broker #26656
The Undersigned understands that in connection with the possible acquisition of the veterinary practice, hereinafter referred to as the “Business” and specifically referred to by the LISTING CODE (FL116); PS Broker may furnish proprietary information which may include the financial condition and operational information of the Business.
Undersigned understands that PS Broker is the Seller’s Agent for all matters relating to the sale of any veterinary practice presented to Undersigned, and all contacts with PS Broker’s Exclusive Client, hereinafter referred to as “Seller”, shall only be negotiated through PS Broker.
Undersigned understands and agrees that the value of all veterinary practices depends on maintaining reliable employees and retaining clients who are loyal to the veterinarian and the practice. The Undersigned agrees that employees and clients could be lost if there is a premature announcement that the Seller intends to sell the Business; therefore, the release of such information before closing on the sale of the Business has a high probability of causing significant financial damage to the Seller and/or the Business.
Undersigned further understands and agrees that Seller and/or the Business would be damaged by disclosure of Seller’s or the Business’s financial information, client lists to competing veterinarians, or to other persons who may inadvertently or intentionally disclose such information to competitors.
In consideration for PS Broker providing confidential information relative to the Business to the Undersigned, the Undersigned agrees as follows:
1. Not to discuss any aspect of the Seller or Business disclosed by PS Broker with any other person, except immediate advisors, and prior to such permitted disclosures, each of my advisors agrees to maintain the same confidentiality. I accept full responsibility for the confidentiality of my advisors. In the event of a breach of this Non-Disclosure Agreement, I shall be responsible for any actual damages caused to a Seller or PS Broker, and such Seller may seek a legal injunction to prevent further disclosure.
2. Clients’ names and addresses, and detailed financial information of a Seller and Business are “trade secrets” as defined by the statutes of the state where the Business are located and cannot be disclosed for any purpose other than deciding whether to purchase the Business or not. Any disclosure of these trade secrets shall be actionable under the applicable statutes if not authorized in writing by the Seller or PS Broker.
3. Not to contact the Seller, their employees, suppliers, competitors, attorneys, accountants, or clients, except through PS Broker or without prior permission from PS Broker.
4. To evaluate all information within a reasonable period of time. If I decide not to purchase a Business presented by PS Broker, I shall return or destroy all written and tangible information, including notes I’ve made to PS Broker, and shall certify that all such information has been returned or destroyed, including any information disclosed to my advisors.
5. I understand that although certain information provided may be considered relevant, PS Broker makes no representation or warranty (implied or expressed) as to its accuracy or completeness. I agree to perform due diligence to my own satisfaction.
6. By selecting the “I Accept” button, I am signing this Agreement electronically. I agree that my electronic signature is the legal equivalent of my manual signature on this Non-Disclosure Agreement. By selecting “I Accept” I consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions. I further agree that by my use of a keypad, mouse, or other device to select an item, button, icon, or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide PS Broker or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes my signature (hereafter referred to as “E-Signature”), acceptance and agreement as if signed by me in writing. I also agree that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate my E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third-party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of my E-Signature or any resulting contract between me and PS Broker. I also represent that I am authorized to enter into this Agreement for all persons who own or are authorized to access any of my accounts and that such persons will be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Type: ALL PRACTICES (For Sale)
Area: 1.1M Gross Revenue | 1.5 Doctor
Property ID: WA4