Small Animal Veterinary Practice for Sale in Ontario County, New York
This outstanding practice is situated in a historic community in the picturesque Finger Lakes region of New York, just 40 minutes outside of Rochester. The city is well-known for its tourism assets and offers a peaceful and idyllic lifestyle, with access to a variety of outdoor activities. The surrounding lakes provide opportunities for boating, fishing, and lakeside picnics, while nearby parks and trails offer hiking and biking options. The thriving downtown boasts a mix of businesses and cultural attractions, creating a tight-knit community feel.
Beyond its natural splendor, the city is renowned for its commitment to education and quality of life. The city is home to excellent schools, making it an attractive destination for families. There are a range of community events and festivals throughout the year, fostering a sense of camaraderie. Its strategic location also allows for easy access to wineries, vineyards, and agricultural offerings!
The practice operates with five associates and a support team like no other! Since its opening, the practice has been extremely profitable with year-over-year growth. The practice has excellent cash flow and currently generates more than $2.55 million in gross revenue.
The fully renovated facility housing the practice consists of approximately 3,736 SF with a new addition of approximately 2,100 SF. The main facility offers 3 exam rooms (with potential for a 4th), an X-ray room, surgery suites, a treatment room with a lab area, and much more. The beautiful real estate associated with the practice is just over 4 acres.
The current owner is looking to retire and wishes to sell the practice and the real estate to an independent buyer. All the doctors plan to continue working after the sale, and the selling doctor will stay on for a negotiable 6 months to assist with the transition. Overall, this is an incredible opportunity for a new owner to step into a highly thriving practice with a tremendous reputation and clientele.
In Association with Kristen Zimmerman | Licensed New York Broker #10351214189
The Undersigned understands that in connection with the possible acquisition of the veterinary practice, hereinafter referred to as the “Business” and specifically referred to by the LISTING CODE; PS Broker may furnish proprietary information which may include the financial condition and operational information of the Business.
Undersigned understands that PS Broker is the Seller’s Agent for all matters relating to the sale of any veterinary practice presented to Undersigned, and all contacts with PS Broker’s Exclusive Client, hereinafter referred to as “Seller”, shall only be negotiated through PS Broker.
Undersigned understands and agrees that the value of all veterinary practices depends on maintaining reliable employees and retaining clients who are loyal to the veterinarian and the practice. The Undersigned agrees that employees and clients could be lost if there is a premature announcement that the Seller intends to sell the Business; therefore, the release of such information before closing on the sale of the Business has a high probability of causing significant financial damage to the Seller and/or the Business.
Undersigned further understands and agrees that Seller and/or the Business would be damaged by disclosure of Seller’s or the Business’s financial information, client lists to competing veterinarians, or to other persons who may inadvertently or intentionally disclose such information to competitors.
In consideration for PS Broker providing confidential information relative to the Business to the Undersigned, the Undersigned agrees as follows:
1. Not to discuss any aspect of the Seller or Business disclosed by PS Broker with any other person, except immediate advisors, and prior to such permitted disclosures, each of my advisors agrees to maintain the same confidentiality. I accept full responsibility for the confidentiality of my advisors. In the event of a breach of this Non-Disclosure Agreement, I shall be responsible for any actual damages caused to a Seller or PS Broker, and such Seller may seek a legal injunction to prevent further disclosure.
2. Clients’ names and addresses, and detailed financial information of a Seller and Business are “trade secrets” as defined by the statutes of the state where the Business are located and cannot be disclosed for any purpose other than deciding whether to purchase the Business or not. Any disclosure of these trade secrets shall be actionable under the applicable statutes if not authorized in writing by the Seller or PS Broker.
3. Not to contact the Seller, their employees, suppliers, competitors, attorneys, accountants, or clients, except through PS Broker or without prior permission from PS Broker.
4. To evaluate all information within a reasonable period of time. If I decide not to purchase a Business presented by PS Broker, I shall return or destroy all written and tangible information, including notes I’ve made to PS Broker, and shall certify that all such information has been returned or destroyed, including any information disclosed to my advisors.
5. I understand that although certain information provided may be considered relevant, PS Broker makes no representation or warranty (implied or expressed) as to its accuracy or completeness. I agree to perform due diligence to my own satisfaction.
6. By selecting the “I Accept” button, I am signing this Agreement electronically. I agree that my electronic signature is the legal equivalent of my manual signature on this Non-Disclosure Agreement. By selecting “I Accept” I consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions. I further agree that by my use of a keypad, mouse, or other device to select an item, button, icon, or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide PS Broker or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes my signature (hereafter referred to as “E-Signature”), acceptance and agreement as if signed by me in writing. I also agree that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate my E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third-party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of my E-Signature or any resulting contract between me and PS Broker. I also represent that I am authorized to enter into this Agreement for all persons who own or are authorized to access any of my accounts and that such persons will be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Type: ALL PRACTICES (For Sale)
Area: 2.55M Gross Revenue | 3 Doctor
Property ID: NY20